Monday, August 16, 2010

The Chicken Wrap

I went out and bought $6.46 worth of groceries for two days, attempting to spend 3 dollars per day in the Food Stamp Challenge.  I planned a chicken wrap meal for two meals, so here is the first preparation.  I mainly photo-documented this because I was so intrigued/grossed out by the bagged chicken.

Step one: dump chicken in pan.


Step two: add diced onions and taco seasoning.
 Step three: Place a portion of the mixture into a tortilla, saving the rest for another meal.  Add lettuce that's been in the fridge for an unidentified period of time.


Yum!  Be thankful for you ingenuity and success in creating this cheap and surprisingly delicious meal.

I should note on here as well that the next night, the family I am staying with cooked pizza for dinner.  PIZZA!  I politely declined, as I had my leftovers to attend to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment