Monday, August 30, 2010

Central Ohio BLOG-ilicious Blog is ALLLLLIIIIIVVVVVVEEEEE!

The title of this post is a direct quote from my supervisor.  I think it's a fantastic way to describe our excitement about our newest communication tool to Central Ohio.  We've been working very hard to pull together community resource information and logos, so we are relieved to finally make the blog public.

Check it out:    http://obbservationsco.blogspot.com/

This is a tool that any site, counselor, or individual in Central Ohio can use to learn about our upcoming trainings, current OBB events, and to connect with county-wide resources. 

2 comments:

  1. Blog-ilicious? that's pretty hilarious.

    p.s. your new photo is lovely. what's that from/who took it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best friend back home, Katie, took the picture.

    http://kathryn-libby.com/gallery.html

    My sister was doing a photo shoot with me for one of her projects, but I believe Katie actually got this one.

    ReplyDelete