Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sticky Notes

My desk is covered in sticky notes. I am doing Norwalk Furniture a huge favor though, as their sticky notes are the only ones I have right now and their name/logo is plastered for all the office to see. As I am still trying to get a system down for scheduling (get email, send response, follow up, put on calendar, clear with Zach, confirm procedure, etc), the sticky notes are essential. I am hoping I will become better versed in organizing all the communication I do, but if little pieces of paper as reminders work best…I’m going to have to buy some more interesting looking pads of paper.

For all you environmentalists out there, rest assured that I ALSO use the digital sticky notes on my desktop. Don’t worry. I’ve definitely cut my use of the wasteful paper stuff down :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment